Saturday, January 17, 2009

Copiers Suck.


Yes they sure do, and lucky Stardoll, theres a new copier on the rise. Writemarycat has once again decided to 're-invent her magazine' and rename it Edge Magazine. I thought this was kind of cool and fresh at first, but my mind was soon changed.

After looking at comments on another blog, I saw 21demandsrock claiming that Mary had copied her magazine name. I assumed she was lying, until I saw she had a club called Edge. I checked it out, and the truth shot out at me. She made the club two months ago, and Mary announced the new magazine less than a week ago.
I think it is very clear who copied who in this situation, and to be honest, I don't expect Mary to apologize. She's just too cool and popular to deal with people like me.
Mary, Mary, Mary, when will you ever learn?
xoErin




5 comments:

Mary-licious said...

Ahahahaha, do you even saw that magazine? I first saw it yesterday - when that girl told everyone I copied her. Like, have I saw even what's that before? Copying? WTF, a magazine with food?

xhonestex said...

She's 10x more creative than your 'Eternity' crap.

[:

21demandsrock said...

Awh, its cute how Mary is going around reading all the blogs and commenting on them about how my magazine is about food, and how she didnt copy.
Maybe she didnt copy, but any DESCENT magazine woulda checked to see if anypone else had a magazine called Edge.
So, Mary's Edge, is probably gonna be BAD and ALL about boring fashion and filled wiff lotsa writing that no one even READS.

Anonymous said...

The thing is, that magazine probably wasn't popular. So Mary didn't know it was taken. Don't blame Mary. Though she should of checked.

Sophia Brivati said...

Holly's Edge is way better than your's, Bitch.
Holly has more creativity in her little toe than you.