Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Edit Stardoll !


Hey Everybody. Sorry for the little amount of posts lately, I've been really busy studying. Exams are a hassle huh?

javascript:document.body.contentEditable='true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0

Since I have been posting less lately, I thought I'd let you know about a link I found out from my good friend. The purple link above enables you to edit your Stardoll account, give yourself more stardollars, and make Stardoll an easier way for you to play. Unfortunatly, you can't save it... yet. Just go to your Stardoll page, sign in, and post the link. There you go.

I'm hoping some genius will figure out how to save our edited pages, and all of us can be loaded with Stardollars, clothing, and surprises!

xo
Erin
PS. Remember to remove the spaces in the link.

4 comments:

iina. said...

Can you prove that it works? I wouldn't want to have 2 stolen accounts. You could take screenshots or something, I think.

Knicole said...

It works. It's in my blog too.

Unknown said...

when i log on then post in the link, it says it dont reconise URL or something

Unknown said...

where should i post the link ?? Tell me pleasE??????