Friday, February 13, 2009

WOW! Its been a while huh.

Hi Everyone, its xhonestex here, and I'm super happy. Happy Friday the 13th! I thought it would be a good day to check up on my account, and its doing fine.

So much in Stardoll has changed since I left 2 weeks ago. But honestly, since I have left, I have become happier. I used to waste my life on here, but I decided to live while I'm alive. I'm not wasting my life sitting at a computer all day! I'm gunna LIVE! I think you should too!

Jeez, I've missed you people, so FUCKING much. I can't even bare it. Thank you SO much ItalianGirl. for continuing the blog, you are truly, AMAZING.

I will be posting this blog once a week just to keep y'all updated on my life.

I fucking miss y'all!
xoxoxoxoxoxox
Erin <3 <3 <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw we missed you too!
We're glad you're back.

And you're welcome, by the way.
:]