Friday, February 6, 2009

Your Opinions Please




As we all know, Erin (xhonestex) is no longer a member of Stardoll, she has decided to terminate her account. I'm hoping she comes back, but what are the chances of that? We all miss her! :(

Anyway, I'm not planning to leave Stardoll nor blogging, but I would love to hear some feedback from you fabulous blog readers as to what I should do for this blog.

Here are my options:
• Continuing blogging for Fame Fashion Fakes
• Create a new Stardoll blog site
• No longer post for this blog.

Please send me some feedback.
By leaving comments under this post.
Or, friend request me on Stardoll. My screen name is ItalianGirl.

Thank you!
I appreciate it.

Yours truly,
ItalianGirl.
xo

6 comments:

Lacey2159 said...

Keep blogging....Pretty please. =] Miss you Erin.

The one and only montypython said...

Yes! Keep blogging! Do you need new writers?

ItalianGirl. said...

I can't accept more writers.
Only Erin has power to do that.

Sarah_Is_Yellow said...

Keep blogging, this must go on! :D

NeonTiara. said...

Continue Blogging! :]

Anonymous said...

Heyy i've started my own blog i was wondering how u make them things with ur name on and pic plz tell me on ma blog which is http://stardollknowers.blogspot.com/

Danii
xoxo