Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Most Hated!




So I Visit This Girl Nearly Every Day, You Know, Just To Laugh At All The Insults She Gets, & To Tell You The Truth, I Enjoy Reading Them, Im So Happy She Is Hated, I Mean REALLY hated, Just Read Them And Tell Me If You Agree,

Why Do I Hate Her? Well Here Is The Story:

One Day, I Was On Stardoll & It Was That Day When Stardoll Had A Slide On The Front Cover Saying ' Buy Stardollars & Get Double' So I Thought Great, I Bought An Sms Code & Got 200 Stardollars And I Was Only New, Didnt Know About Scammers, Hackers Or Whatever, So I Was Wondering Through Starbazaar`s & Users Suits, Maybe I Could Offer People Some Stardollars For Rare Items :], I Thought To Myself, & I Came Across A User With A DKNY Scuba, I Was Completely Unaware That It Was Rare So I Just Went On Searching, Minutes Had Gone By, Possibly Hours, Then I Came Across Pinky.94, She Seemed Nice, She Had Alot Of DKNY, Including Scuba, I Saw Her Guestbook And Saw Users Offering Like 400 So I Thought ' Wow, That Must Be Rare' So I Offered 120 ( Didnt Want To Waste All My Money) And She Accepted :] I Was So Happy That I Would Finally Get My First Rare, So She Said ' Buy 2 Items In My Starbazaar For 60 Then I`ll Put Scuba Up For 26', Which Was 146, Alittle Over My Offer But Hey, It Was Scuba :] So I Bought Them Both, And Said ' I Bought Them Both Now, Put Scuba Up Please', She Said She Put It Up But Someone Bought It, By Then, I Was To My Boiling Point, A Couple Of Days Later, SHE HAD SCUBA! I Was Totally Crushed, Someone Scammed Me :[, I Had Posted This In Every Club Possible, Now Everyone Hates Her, && IM GLAD AS EVER.

My Mum Also Asked Me If I`d Spent All My Stardollars Yet, And I Pretended Like Nothing Happend, I Said That I Still Has 200:[, I Was Dissapointed.

Now, I Hope You All Know How Bad She Is, I Want Her Blocked.
And I Found Out That She Had Been Scammed Out Of All The DKNY She Scammed From People, && Im Glad To Say Congragulations To That User, Your Very Smart!

:]
Seaya Soon,
- Chloerocks2024

1 comment:

[Raye.] said...

Haah, lol!
She reminds me of happybunny2121.
I laugh at all the people who think they can get away with scamming and being disrespectful, and still have a happy stardoll life. :P