Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sarah_Is_Confusing


Yes, she really is. This girl used to be my best friend. I told her so much about me, and in return, she did the same. I felt so close to her, I knew her phone number, and she knew mine. We never called eachother, but it meant something. We were best friends.

We've always had our little fights here and there, but we always managed to get over it. When I checked out what Fag_Puff said on his blog today, I got really angry. My best friend had written all over Animal-Lovers about how wrong being gay was. I immediatly signed onto MSN, and she was online. We discussed her decisions nicely for a few minutes, but our little discussion turned into a huge fight. I told her that her opinions on homosexuals was completely rude. She sent me this message, basically describing me, her ''best friend.''



I'm the purple font, she is the black. As you can see, we were never real friends in the first place. Thanks Sarah, you're such a fucking sweetheart.

xo

Erin

3 comments:

Sarah_Is_Yellow said...

First of all, Ms. Cookiez, you never gave me your phone number. You just lied about it.

Second of all, you were not being 'nice' (and neither was I, I admit) for the first few minutes of our conversation.

Don't try to make people love you unless you honestly can.

xhonestex said...

Actually Ms. Dossa, I did give you my phone number. My REAL one.

I didn't call you a single mean name, and you KNOW it.

I'm not the gay-basher now am I ?

arna-rut said...

Thats so rude :[