Tuesday, December 16, 2008

She Copied Me!


Don't you albsoloutly hate when people take credit for your work? Well, if so, I'd like to introduce you to Barbuch96, aka Barbara. She used to be my friend, but now I'm just angry with her.

She recently asked me to join her, she'd be creating her own Stardoll blog. I had recently told her about my thought of creating a blog. I told her when I first made it that it was called 'Fame, Fashion, Fakes' and she said that was a cool name.

On Sunday I signed in, and she told me about her blog. I thought I'd better check it out, so, I went, and guess what? Her blog was called FAME, FASHION, FAKES. Now that I complained she changed it to 'Fame, Fashion, Forward.' ; which I think is just a copy of my blog, and Stardoll Fashion Forward's name put together.

What do you think of this?
What do you think of copiers in general?


xo
Erin

1 comment:

Barbuch96 said...

That's not the real story. You've just invented it.
I don't mind what others think.
BTW, you told me you weren't mad at my by MSN.

I thought you WERE now my friend. I guess no.