Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ugh, Overpriced Clothing.


I Was Checking Out The Starplaza, One Of My Favourite Things To Do When I'm Bored On Stardoll & I Encountered 4 Of The Most Ugliest Dresses I Have Ever Seen Made On Stardoll.



In My Opinion, These Dresses Should Not Be Those Prices. The Prices Are Ridiculously High For Remarkably Ugly Items. I Don't Mind Shelling Out Stardollars For Gorgeous Items Like Philsophy & LE [Which You Have To Admit, It Was Hot] & Shelling Out 17 Stardollars At The Maximum For An Long Ugly Dress Which Looks Like It Was From The 18th Century & Does Nothing To Improve Your Medoll's Looks?

Ugh. No Thanks.

-Steph a.k.a Rachweee123

1 comment:

Stardoll Sisters said...

F.Y.I. , they are NOT dresses. They are abayas, common Muslims' clothing. I feel like your humiliating muslims' clothes... :((