Sunday, December 14, 2008

Welcome.!

Haii Everybody. My name is xhonestex, and this my my wonderifical new blog. I know there are tons of blogs already out there; with 'famous' owners, and are just awful, crude blogs that talk about how awful people are, and I am SICK OF IT. Its wrong to write some of the things these people have written, its bullying, and I'm not putting up with it anymore.

So, I've started my blog 'Fame, Fashion, & Fakes.' I'm going to talk about fun, NICE things. I'm not going to be swearing at anyone, and I'm not going to be bullying anybody. I'm going to treat everyone with respect, and tell you my opinions on things like new clothes, clubs, and even give you some tips, and maybe a few cheats here and there. My topics aren't all about elites, they're about YOU. The typical stardoll user.

Well, enjoy.


xhonestex

3 comments:

The one and only montypython said...

FINALLY! my blog's not about elites, or any of that stuff, it's just about stardoll. I love this blog so far, you go girlfriend!

Barbuch96 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lucy said...

awesome =]

yeheh, my blog is all just stardoll news.

no damn elites.